Join the IMEC Association of Business Friends
Support the IMEC
- Support innovative and exceptional cultural projects based on a unique collection,
- Contribute to the promotion of Ardenne Abbey,
- Associate the name and image of your company with an international reputation and strong local roots,
- Increase the value of your company’s know-how with skill partnerships,
- Unite your employees around cultural events and educational activities.
By joining the IMEC Association of Business Friends, you will connect to a network of dynamic economic players sharing strong values: preservation of an artistic and literary heritage, dissemination of knowledge, etc. You will enjoy a privileged relationship with the IMEC and have a meaningful cultural impact in your area.
They depend on the level of your commitment, whether in kind, cash or skills, and are adapted to your expectations and values:
- Inclusion of company branding or patronage acknowledgement in media campaigns,
- Members-only newsletters,
- Invitations to openings for your employees and partners,
- Guided tours of the exhibitions by the curators for your employees and partners,
- Private visits of the abbey for your employees and partners,
- Use of meeting rooms in the abbey for your seminars and symposia,
- Exclusive use of the abbey for your receptions and events.
Corporate Tax Deductions
Under the French Law of 1st August 2003 on donations, corporate patrons are eligible for tax benefits: A tax deduction equivalent to 60% of the value of the donation made, up to 0.5% of your company’s turnover before taxes. Your company can carry forward such deductions for up to five ‘taxable periods’, as long as they do not exceed the ceiling for such deductions in each taxable period.
Skills or in-kind patronage is the donation of capital assets (equipment, furnishings…), materials, goods in trade, service delivery or provision of staff.
Whatever the nature of your donation, you benefit from the same advantages.
€2,000 donation = €1,200 tax deduction, final cost = €800
€4,000 donation = €2,400 tax deduction, final cost = €1,600
€6,000 donation = €3,600 tax deduction, final cost = €2,400
As a not-for-profit organisation of general interest under the French law of 1901, the IMEC is authorized to issue tax receipts.